Multicultural marketing, also referred to as “ethnic marketing”, explicitly targets national or linguistic groups for marketing campaigns, promotion and sales. This trend is currently emerging on-line in highly wired countries where a substantial population shares a cultural background and a primary language that clearly differs from that of the majority, particularly in the US, Canada, Belgium and Switzerland. Growing immigrant populations mean that countries such as France, Germany and the UK are not far behind.
Whether your company targets local non-English speaking communities or those on another continent, intránsol is your valuable strategic global communication partner. You need a team of multicultural marketing professionals in your corner to effectively speak to your target audiences whose mother tongue may not be English.
U.S. companies expanding abroad have always had to adapt their messages and offerings to new markets, while taking into account the differences in customer culture, values, attitudes, expectations and behaviors. Effectively targeting ethnic populations requires that they apply these principles domestically as well.
Our multicultural marketing specialists will assist you with:
• Customized global market research
• Conceptual development and design
• Creative copywriting for multicultural audiences
• Product and service name evaluation and validation
• Brand, product and design research
• Point-of-purchase campaigns
• Focus groups for ethnic populations
• Marketing assistance for culture-specific campaigns
• International public relations facilitation
• Cultural and linguistic consulting
• Access to our in-country marketing specialists
• On-site marketing campaign launch assistance
• Language and cultural awareness training
Need help engaging your multicultural customers? Get in touch with us today and let us help you make a GLOBAL IMPACT with your marketing campaigns!