intránsol is your resource for the most accurate, professional and authoritative translations for any industry in over 200 languages. Our translations are 100% CERTIFIED and GUARANTEED to be true and accurate translations from the original source language copy or documentation.
Our PROMISE is to deliver translations that are:
- Error and omission free
- Accurate and complete
- Linguistically and grammatically perfect
- Culturally authentic
- Technically precise
- Perfect adaptations for the intended target market
- Contain current industry and product specific terms and expressions
- Translated as if originally written in the target language
- Renditions that capture the style, flavor and nuance of the source text
Emphasis on translation quality assurance, project management, task automation, process consistency and customer service allows intránsol to produce the highest value per customer dollar spent on translation.
Whether you need to translate your company’s marketing collateral, user manuals or product catalogs to 15 different languages, are launching a new website and need it localized to the languages of your customers, or have boxes of legal documents for a patent dispute, we are here to ensure that your multilingual communication challenges are solved professionally, on-time and within budget.
Our network of over 5,000 linguists in over 200 languages and dialects have the know-how, backgrounds, education, training, expertise and experience to produce the most technically accurate and culturally authentic translations your translation dollars can buy.
As a leading language services provider (LSP) since 1989, it is our #1 PRIORITY to bring the most qualified multilingual talent on the planet into our core groups of linguists for every single project. When we produce multilingual content for a biotech company, for example, the teams we put together have education and experience in the biotech industry. When one of a clients is a law firm and they need lengthy contracts full of legalese translated, we put together a team of accredited legal translators and editors who have law degrees and are completely familiar with the current terminology.
We’re much more than just a consortium of professional translators & proofreaders… we are Global Message Creators. Think of us as your go-to multilingual and multidisciplinary team of professional writers and editors who can take your technical manuals or marketing campaigns and transform them into compelling content that will engage, educate, inform, motivate and inspire your global customers to purchase your products and services.
We go to great lengths to carefully screen and select our teams of linguists for every project. They must be native-speaking translation professionals with education and experience in their areas of expertise and who are certified by recognized and renowned translation organizations throughout the world, such as: the American Translators Association (ATA), the Fédération Internationale de Traducteurs (FIT), The Institute of Translation and Interpreting (ITI), the Société française des Traducteurs (SFT), The United Nations (UN), The US National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators, The Institute of Linguists, among others.
Our Total Quality Language Management Process includes:
- Planning & scheduling
- Translation memory management
- Glossary and style guide development
- Translation recycling and leveraging
- Standardized terminology research
- Internal reviews by proofreaders and editors
- Industry-specific validation
- Formatting & layout
- In country reviews and quality management
- Client reviewer feedback
- Quality assurance assessments
- Professional project management
- Adherence to ISO 17001 quality standards
- File management and archival
- International regulatory compliance
Our teams of linguists are certified or accredited by renowned organizations such as:
- The American Translators Association (ATA)
- The United Nations (UN)
- La Fédération Internationale des Traducteurs (FIT)
- The Institute of Translation and Interpreting (ITI)
- The Institute of Linguists (IOL)
- The National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators (NAJIT)
Whatever your translation needs, intránsol will always meet your needs and exceed your expectations in terms of quality, service, support and value. In fact, if you are not completely DELIGHTED with any of our services at any time, we stand behind our work and will make it right every time, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.